Friday, September 10, 2010

Fun at the Farm

We had a great time at the farm!
Lots of family, food (too much food, in fact!), fun...the biggest attraction
was definitely the creek and fortunately the weather cooperated
...wasn't too hot or too cool...

Every time we go, we build a dam in the creek for fun...
Jkaile is pointing to where they threw the snake that the boys killed...

One of the most fun things to do at the creek is
to catch crawdads...

Grammy was surprised to find out that her white colander
was actually the main crawdad-catcher
 in her absence...she's been using it in the kitchen
since she got back home from Colombia!  oops.

Jkaile spent hours wading and splashing...

Gracia didn't spend as much time at the creek
 as the boys, but she did her fair share. 

Micah the Model

My sister Liz, my Aunt Helen (my dad's sister), and me

Relaxing in the hammock...Miguel had this hammock
made for me even before we were married. 
It has my name woven into it...so much fun
 to get it out and use it again!

And I just had to throw in this picture of Elisa, my niece. 
What a doll! 

No comments: