Monday, April 12, 2010

A Heavy Heart

It was with a heavy heart that I received the news that one of my cousins on my dad's side had lost a son in a car accident. How do you grieve the loss of a child? My heart goes out to this family, they have seen a lot of trouble in their lives...I wish I could be there to bless and encourage them, but the best I can do is to add my name to some flowers together with my Mom and sisters and pray. A lot. It's hard to be away from family in times like these.

I think I'll be hugging my kids a bit closer tonight.

Robert Wayne Hardee III
Obituary

Robert Wayne Hardee III, 4, Miami, OK passed into eternal rest April 9, 2010 from injuries sustained in an automobile accident.

Robert Wayne Hardee III was born May 18, 2005 in Miami, OK. He attended House of Prayer Church in Fairland and the Miami Head Start.

Robert is survived by his mother Tamara Hardee of Miami and his father Robert Hardee II of Wyandotte; two sisters, Charletta Hardee and Vanessa Hardee both of the home; Maternal grandparents, Rex and Dianna Conduff, Seneca; Paternal grandparents, Robert and Phyllis Hardee Wyandotte; Maternal great-grandparents, Charles and Margie Terry, Seneca; a host of Aunts, Uncles and cousins.

Funeral services under the direction of Campbell-Biddlecome Funeral Home, Seneca will be held 10:00 AM, Tuesday, April 13, 2010 at the Campbell-Biddlecome Chapel with Pastor Leon Brickford and David Cox officiating. Burial will be in the Neosho Memorial Park Cemetery with Ricky Conduff, David Cox, Cody Cox and CA Terry officiating.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

I am so sorry! He looks so cute, so full of life... what a horrible thing!