Friday, January 16, 2009

Mr. Independent

Jkaile is staking out his independence these days...he now wants to feed himself. He used to at least take the spoon from us and put the food in his mouth, but now he won't even do that! In fact, if you put food in the spoon, he will dump it out so that he can put it on the spoon himself...and while I have to say that he does have pretty good hand-eye coordination for a baby his age, the food mostly doesn't get into his spoon at all. I called my Mom about how to get him to let us feed him, esp. things like cereal and oatmeal, and she suggested making the oatmeal thicker...gee, thanks, Mom! :) I got the message...pick your battles! Guess this is one thing I'm not going to fight him overright now and hope he gets over this stage quickly...

Those cloth diapers sure are coming in handy...



Isn't that a lovely sight?
Yeah.

No comments: