Friday, January 9, 2009

Inevitable

I know in my heart that it is inevitable that my kids will get hurt sometimes...fortunately, I have pretty cautious ones, so this hasn't happened as often as it might. I try not to be overprotective, and yet it hurts this mother's heart to see the owies! :( Jkaile took a pretty bad roll down the concrete steps in front of our house, landing face-first in the gravel at the bottom. Poor little guy.



Even his cheek is swollen!


And yet, here he is, with that smile that tells me everything will be okay...


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Becky...

Thanks for the prayers...
I am praying for your little guy, such a sweetie!

Alan & Beth McManus said...

Oh poor baby! Those accidents I think are worse for Mama than the little guy.

Unknown said...

Poor little man, but he looks like quite the trooper!

Rebecca Conduff Aguirre said...

Thanks everyone...Jkaile's healing fast! He did get a black eye, but even that is already fading...incredible how resilient kids are! :)