Sunday, August 10, 2008

I think my brain is on hold!

I really want to post something here since I haven't written any updates about our move to Mexico, but I think I am still really tired from the efforts of packing and traveling and my brain is mush. I wish that I could think up some really catchy title for this post, write a detailed description of our trip, and then post a picture, but...yeah. It's 9:30 p.m. on our third day in the country and I think my brain went on auto-pilot about 5 hours ago! And I haven't downloaded pictures from our camera yet. Sigh.

So this short post will have to suffice for the moment...it's enough to say that we arrived at our destination and that we're alive. And God is good...really, really good.

1 comment:

Shilo said...

Glad you made it safely! Will be fun to see pics of your new home...but yeah...give yourself some time to get settled in and caught up on your sleep first! :)